TrafficCompressor compresses data received and sent over the Internet, for example web pages, e-mail, Usenet, ICQ, Windows Messenger messages and so on. As a result your Internet traffic may be decreased by up to 40% - 60% if you use Internet mostly to browse web sites and send and receive messages.
TrafficCompressor can be especially valuable for the Internet users who pay for traffic, for example, GPRS and EDGE Internet users. TrafficCompressor helps you to save money by saving your Internet traffic.
» version 2.0.403 - posted on 2008-10-12
- Added picture compression function
- Improved compatibily with Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista
- Added proxy servers support
EULA - End User License Agreement
License for use and distribution
1. TrafficCompressor may be freely distributed provided the distribution
package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for
the distribution of TrafficCompressor without written permission from
the copyright holder.
2. You can use TrafficCompressor program with free demo license for free.
Demo license can be suspended or canceled at any time by the copyright holder.
You can use TrafficCompressor program with commercial license. The terms
and costs of the commercial license are described on the web site
3. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR
NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
THIS SOFTWARE OR DUE TO INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER.
4. All copyrights to TrafficCompressor are exclusively owned by
5. You may not use TrafficCompressor in any way that is unlawful,
criminal, or harms TrafficCompressor service, its affiliates, resellers,
distributors, service providers, and users.
You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer
the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except
as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
TrafficCompressor binary code may not be used or reverse engineered
to re-create the TrafficCompressor algorithm, which is proprietary,
without written permission of the author.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Traflabs.
6. Installation and/or usage of TrafficCompressor means accepting
conditions of this license. If you do not agree with the conditions of
this license, you must remove TrafficCompressor from your storage devices
and stop using the program.
7. We adhere to strict privacy guidelines and do NOT collect personally
identifiable information unless it is voluntarily provided.
8. The terms of this license, as well as features and interface design
are subject to change in future versions of TrafficCompressor.
Thank you for using TrafficCompressor.